Concentric Sex Therapy:
A Body-Centered Sex Therapy Training for Students and Professionals
Saturday & Sunday, November 10th & 11th, 9:30 am -5:30 pm
8774 Yates Drive, 305A
Westminster, CO 80031
Concentric Sex Therapy is a confluence of body-centered, contemplative, person-centered, and sexology theories. This model harnesses the client’s actualizing tendency, a tendency towards growth and complexity, toward a fully embodied experience and expression of the sexual self. This model includes Erotic Mindfulness, full-body arousal anatomy with a whole-person approach to the human sexual response, and embodied expressivity toward one’s personal erotic potential and healthy relational sexuality.
This weekend training provides an opportunity for professional growth in the following areas:
- Participants will explore personal as well as professional edges and challenges in regard to sexual behavior and beliefs;
- Learn the fundamentals of Concentric Sex Therapy and how this body-centered sexological model supports work with individuals, couples, and groups;
- Understand how the body and mindfulness practice can support the therapeutic process and be a place for transformation and resource;
- Learn the Human Sexual Response through a body-centered and holistic lens;
- Understand erotic transference and countertransference in the therapy room and how to integrate them into the therapeutic process.
*This model does not include touch.
$375 Professionals & $275 Students